Auto-Luxury invites car owners and investors to cooperate! We offer you to put your car to work and get a stable income from your car. Do you want a passive income from the operation of your car? Then you are welcome to contact us! Auto-Luxury has been operating in the car rental and rental market for 12 years. It has a lot of regular and new customers and is ready to load your car! Timely payments, decency and loyalty are the foundations of our approach to work and cooperation with both clients and investors.
We offer cooperation on the following conditions:
- payment is made monthly on the 5th-15th day, for the worked period of the previous month;
- 70% of the income is received by the owner of the car, 30% of our commission
- mileage for our customers is limited (minimum wear and tear of the car)
- recommendations for the selection and purchase of a car for renting it out
We accept cars that meet the following requirements
- the absence of any “legal” claims to the car;
- the lessor has a complete set of documents for the execution of the contract;
- technical serviceability of all systems and nodes;
- less than 5 years from the date of sale in the car dealership;
- availability of insurance.
Rent a car in Kiev, Give a car for rent, Car for rent, car rental.
For those car owners who are ready to provide their car in Kiev, the Auto-Luxury service guarantees:
- a simple and clear scheme of cooperation;
- stable income;
- timely payments with the provision of a report on the operation of the car;
- technical condition monitoring, recommendations and repair assistance;
- discounts, if necessary, current repairs;
- assistance in insurance at a special price and conditions
- assistance in the equipment of the car additional. options
We can also rent a car from you on individual terms.
They provide for full control of the car from our side, that is, you will not need to spend time on the passage of maintenance, preparation for the winter/summer period, registration of insurance.
Interested in our offer?
Just call us at the phone numbers listed in the contacts or at +38 (063)814-21-00.